Encrypted Gamemode

• Encrypted Gamemode

Hello everyone!

Today I will talk about a gamemode that I created.

The concept for this gamemode will be:

There are two teams, one will have to defend the camp and the other team have to look for 4 codes, to find the enemy's camp
      the blue team need to attack the X,Y,Z,W in order to find a machine , when they find the machine they need to press E on the machine to start decryipting (it will take 5 seconds)
      when they decrypt all the points it will appear a point on radar with the camp position , and they need to go to the camp to destroy the main building planting 3 bombs in specific areas (it will take 5 seconds to plant each the bomb)
      the bombs only explode when the 3 bombs are planted otherwise nothing will happen, and the red team can defuse the bomb, If the time runs out and the blue team does not have the 3 bombs planted the red team wins.

Each match will last 30 to 45 minutes, because the maps will be large and the objectives are complicated.

Btw when the blue team unlock the 4 points they will have a new spawn near the red camp

So that the blue team does not find the camp before having them all codes taken, a barrier should be added that when a player overtakes it a message would appear saying "Go back to the combat area or you will die [10 seconds]"

Concept image (codes will be on positions X,Y,Z,W)

I hope you have enjoyed it, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me :D :D :thumbsup:

Have a good development!