More ideas.

Questo sito utilizza i cookie. Continuando a navigare sul sito accetti l´utilizzo dei cookie maggiori dettagli

• More ideas.

Hello Again Wararm Team.

WARARM will probably be a game that will focus on the realism, so I thought for a bit and had these ideas.

SKILLS - I think it would be interesting to add a parkour system to the game, because besides making the game more realistic, it gives the player several ways to approach an enemy.

Video example:

LIFE TO OBJECTS - This idea will also make the game more realistic, imagine that a player is out of ammo, so with this function he will have the possibility Of picking up objects from the floor, such as bricks. And you can throw the objects to the enemy, this will
      stun the enemy and as long as the enemy it is stunned, you can steal your ammunition.

Video Example:

For now is everything, thanks for the attention and good luck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

marf ha scritto:

They are both good ideas, the problems with the second one is that we have to make custom animation foreach items, or adapt the one we have :)
      Yeah the second one can be difficult to do right now , But it may be possible in the future.

I'm not forcing anyone to add this all at the beginning of the game, I'm giving ideas so that later in the future it will be easier for you to work. :)

Vasco14PT ha scritto:

marf ha scritto:

They are both good ideas, the problems with the second one is that we have to make custom animation foreach items, or adapt the one we have :)
      Yeah the second one can be difficult to do right now , But it may be possible in the future.

I'm not forcing anyone to add this all at the beginning of the game, I'm giving ideas so that later in the future it will be easier for you to work. :)
      Of course and thank you for your ideas :)